Followers ;)

My Life , my memories :)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

안녕하세요!

안녕하세요! 
Being like 1 month no update my bloggie! :l
I'm back for my blog again! ^_^
I deleted all the previous post and just left the recent two post.

It's be a long time. 
Today was the 91st I being single! :)
Thanks for the 174 days accompany me.
 Twitter is being more and more people playing and seem like no more PRIVACY on that LOL.
Too EMO for this few day. Hrmmm.
I wish everyone of my friends is always be my side
BUT Won't. :l

I like to spend my time w/ tuition friends at every tuition class
Although the boys are always bully me ==
I like to spend my time w/ members.
I like the feel like what they called family.
I don't like to study but I like to spend all my time w/ friends at class
I like to spend my time w/ family too.

That night. 
No tuition night.
A farewell for Form2 students w/ Mr Ong and Mr. Law
We played badminton at JJB 
After badminton we went to Pasar Malam.
Mr. Law suggested to play something like Running Man at PM.
Me, Teng, WeiHan, WenJun, JunKit, YuhFong was a team.
Others else was another team.
  Always had fun w/ them! :) 
Thanks a lots teachers and buddies! ^_^

30 of November til 3 of December
A Penang trip w/ family and also uncle who lived at Penang's weeding 
There's 32 people in the trip!
5 cars with 32 people! :o
We from Butterworth go George Town by ferry! 
Long time no sit ferry since I'm small w/ family at Penang :o

1st of December was uncle's weeding eve!
That's what we called “Lao Tiam Meh” 
Soooooooooo lively! 
Sooooo many of relatives are there :D
A cute boy Wei Liang was keep follow us ^_^ 

2nd of December was uncle's weeding!
We went to Jie Xin Niang 
Sooooo fun there Hahahahhahaha! 
At the night we went to the weeding dinner.
And I sit the Bride's car Hahahahahahhaha

3rd of December 
Went to Grandma's old house.
14 Living Story! :) 
We went to ate some breakfast and some tourist was shock that we were a family
Hahhahahaha! They are so friendlyyyyyy! 
Bought so many souvenir at there :D
But the thing that we regret was there's no time let us go every street :l
Just the street that 14 living story at. :l
There got soooo many things that we played while childhood! OMG
So excited at there :l 


After decorated! :)


32 people trip :D


Family love! 
Saranghaeyo!

I wish to have trip w/ family like this! 
I like this moment.
I like this 4 days at Penang! :) 

RT :" 010101 020202 030303 040404 050505 060606 070707 080808 090909 101010 111111 121212" Last. 

____________________________________________________

:') 【致姐妹】 亲爱的,原谅我渐渐少去的问候。 有一种感情,不再浓烈,却一直存在。 我们不能时时在身边,好像电话短信也没有了,我们不能第一时间分享彼此的快乐与不快乐,好像变的冷漠沉默了。 可是如果有一天,我们再遇见,亲爱的,那当初的一切不会变。  

Girls, please don't leave me.
I scare that I'm alone.
Maybe I'm not you all's best jimui in yours heart
But you all was the best in my heart.
We must walk together until we die.


-Last year-


-Last day of school 2011-


-This year after the 1st exam's 1st day-
-Gathering-


-Sportday 2012-


-HariKarnival2012-


-Hangout w/ dearest-


-The girl I miss so much this year-
-Merentas desa 2012-


-Stupid son-
-Best bro-
-Mooncake festival 2012-


-Celebrated their b'day at my house-


-They two was the best-


-Girlssss-


-Jimuii in 2J-
-They are important- 

I love to spend all the time w/ buddies
Thanks a lot my jimui and hengdai!  

---------------------------------------

About 3 weeks to reopen school!
I am Form 3 adyyyy! OMG
I can't accept it! =_=
PMRPMRPMRPMR! OMGGG
I wish 2013 was the great year if there was no Earth End! HAHA
God bless us please.
Please save our Earth D:

I'll cheer for those kkkk
Good luck!
안녕! :*  
Thanks for viewing :) Click a like aa ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment