Followers ;)

My Life , my memories :)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

-^_^

Time gone so fast this year :3
Final exam was overrr! ^_^
It'll be a busy holiday soon
for CONCERT! 
Practice, meeting, anythings,F3 coming!

110days to concert. 
Look like so long, but for us it's too short
110 days 
Actually can't do til many things maybe?
But, god bless us!
Let us to finish what we need to finish please! :)

My result, hrm
It's worst maybe?
History just correct 27questions and I studied it like hell! -.-
Maths is just 86?! ftw. I tot can 90 and above.
BM not bad for me bah at least got 50 above :/
BC paper 1 more satisfied ^_^ 30/40 (Y)

Final exam over? 
Time to playyyyyy! 
Killer in class today! 
w/sista ;)
Hope my school life toward til holiday was just like today
But the problem was our classroom is too near discipline room :/

Time gone so fast.
You leave me 33days.HAHA
Are you still okay?
I think yes. You played happily and laughed loudly in class.

So lucky you sit beside me when exam?
Although exam at Kampung 
I straight see my right hand side, it's you again ._. hrm

Every story that not belongs with you again
you should start to forget it, face it.

Thanks TCW always scold me SH because of thinking useless
I'm okay larh! I didn't think liaw lorh! HAHAHA
 Maybe? No? Yes? 

I deleted all about you in my phone my comp.
HAHA, I being strong and strong!:P 
Friend? Hard to be again I think.
Maybe I just miss our memories but not you! ;D
I got my gang in class, you got your gang in class too
So, just like we don't know each others. Not need think too much.

 ________________________________________________

Wish to find back all my primary band yao to play music again
It's almost 2 years we didn't meet :/
Miss you guys! 
I miss when we played.
I miss when we studied.
It's too many fun on that.
It's too many laugh in the room.
Anytime Anywhere
We're always together.

20121222 will be end? 
I wish no please. :/
I still got manyyyy things haven't do yet :S
I want earn moneyyyyy!
I want my dreammmm! 

Yaaaaaaa. 
We changed. I think so? 
You changed I changed We changed.
Sometimes, everything everyone is not how you can imagine on.
Maybe? I still got manyy questions to ask you all.
I don't understand it.
My fault or your's? 
I don't know.Who can give me answer?
NOBODYYYYYY! 

Who I trust and betray me?
Who I care the most?
I care about all this Friendship,
but it just being FRIENDSHIT! 
You want qisin don't qisin on me please.
You want fasangeng, your business. not mine
So, don't angry on me!zz
Qisin?! What you done on me and how I treat you back.
 NOT THE FIRST TIME KAY?! 
  FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
NO LOVE NO PAIN 
NO BUDDY NO GALD 
NO MUSIC NO LIFE 
NO MONEY NO TALK
Blogg songsssss CHANGED! ^_^ 
Great songggg! (Y)

Thanks for viewing :) Click a like aa ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment