Followers ;)

My Life , my memories :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

- The 321st.

Anneonghaseyo!
Seem like so long didn't touch my bloggie kk
A simply update tonight!
 
[ 26012013 ]
First outing in 2013 w/ Band members.
Mountain walking! Hell yeahhhh!
So tired but it was so fun!
After eating lunch sit bus alone to WWM for met others.
First time sit bus alone LOL
And I think so many memories otw to WWM
Went A&W and talking so many there.
I'm so luckily got you guys.

[ 27012013 ]

Outing w/ two bitchyyyyyyy!
Went SW & TS
They two bought so many and I just bought a watch
ftw. =_= 
So regret just bought shirt w/ family last week =___=
 Went ShiLin for our lunchhhhh!
that two stupid keep follow us walk here and there
SOBEKCEK k.
 After that Teng come my house :3
And eat with my family hahahhahahha
Macam my boyfie hahah LOL
After ate dinner and she back :3

 -----------------------------------------------

Recent Jay become my tablemate and we keng so many things.
Thanks for accompany me for talking this useless things.
I know it was impossible so you not need help k.
Hahahhahahahahhhhhahah.

173+10+138=321.
Hahahahhahahahahahaha.
44 days to the day and 53 days to that day.
Did you know it? 
Okay. You not need to know.

The songs the memories.
keep appear in my mind.
I really wish you were here.
But I already know the conclusion.
You won't and I won't toooooo

What I can believe any about you is just nothing
Ahaaaaaaaaa. I don't understand
It's almost 1 year DAFUQ

If we're friend
When you unhappy you can find me, I'll accompany you
When you happy you can find me too, You can share with me.
Don't forget I'm here for you always.

Happy early b'day. Just be happy always. 
:D

Goodnight readers. Sweet dream! <3
Thanks for viewing :) Click a like aa ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment